Challenging embedded thinking includes seeking inspirational voices and cross-disciplinary collaboration. NextGen is pleased to have five visionary voices included as part of the project.
Global Water Director, ARUP
Aldo Roberto Ometto
Coordinator USP CE Pioneer, Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
Managing Director, New Water ReSources.
Coordinator of the Melissa Project at the European Space Agency (ESA)
Professor of Philosophy, Ethics Advisor (NTNU)
Their mandate is to
- Provide an additional form of quality control, advice, and validation to increase NextGen impact
- Review and challenge project outcomes
- Link the project to other international initiatives
- Promote appropriate NextGen and its innovations within their own networks
- Support the route to market for solutions developed within the project